Staff‎ > ‎


2014 - 2015 Benefits

Three Rivers School District offers comprehensive benefit packages to employees.  Benefits offered are medical and prescription, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and various leave. Benefits for our employees are through the following vendors:

Medical insurance from Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon - (888) 367-2116

Dental insurance from LifeMap

Vision care from LifeMap providing the Vision Service Plan Choice network

  • A provider search is available at or calling VSP at (800) 877-7195

Long Term Disability & Voluntary Term Life Insurance from LifeMap - (877) 254-0085

Section 125 - Flexible Spending Account from Pacific Source Administrators - (800) 442-7038

Aflac provides a range of supplemental insurance policies - (541) 476-8259

Three River School District employees are eligible for PERS benefits through the State of Oregon.

Eligible employees have the option of three plans from Regence BlueCross BlueShield: Innova $750, Innova $2000, or HSA 2.0. Those employees who have a spouse or same sex domestic partner that also work for the District will be eligible for the Preferred plan from Regence BlueCross BlueShield.

Three Rivers School District offers a Health Savings Account through Wells Fargo Banking NA and the HSA 2.0 is a qualified High Deductible Health Plan.

Attached below is an excel spreadsheet that shows the monthly rate for each health plan as well as a calculator to estimate your cost per month.

Please contact Justin Tocher in the Benefits Department with questions.

The Healthcare Notices menu to the left holds required notices about healthcare and the current exchanges. If you would like a hardcopy of the Exchange Notice with your health insurance information filled in please request a copy from the Benefits Department.

Following is a list of “Qualifying Events” which allows you to makes changes. Please submit all required paperwork to the Benefits Office in the Human Resources Department of the District Office. Failure to notify the Benefits Office may result in loss of coverage.

Qualifying event

required forms

deadline to submit paperwork


Benefits Enrollment Change Form

Marriage License

60 days

Divorce or Legal Separation

Benefits Enrollment Change Form

Divorce Decree

60 days

Establishment of a Domestic Partnership

Benefits Enrollment Change Form

Affidavit of Domestic Partnership

60 days

Birth or Adoption

Benefits Enrollment Change Form

Birth or Adoption Certificate

60 days

Guardianship of child by court-ordered judgment

Benefits Enrollment Change Form

Copy of Court Order

60 days

Death of dependent

Benefits Enrollment Change Form

Copy of Death Certificate

60 days

Returning to work after an unpaid leave of absence which caused a loss of coverage

Benefits Enrollment Change Form

60 days

Change in employee’s employment status

Benefits Enrollment Change Form

60 days

Workers' Compensation coverage from SAIF

All workers are covered by the District workers’ compensation insurance. Any Injury or illness to a worker while on duty must be reported at once to the immediate supervisor who will submit a written report to the personnel office within 24 hours. The worker will be advised to notify the physician or hospital that the injury or illness is covered by Workers’ Compensation Law. The accident or illness must qualify as an industrial accident or illness under state law and district regulations.

Family & Medical Leave Act / Oregon Family Leave Act

When you or a loved one experiences a serious health condition that requires you to take time off from work, the stress from worrying about keeping your job may add to an already difficult situation.

The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Oregon Family Leave Act (OFLA) may be able to help. Whether you are unable to work because of your own serious health condition, or because you need to care for a qualified family member with a serious health condition, the FMLA and OFLA provides unpaid, job-protected leave. Leave may be taken all at once, or may be taken intermittently as the medical condition requires. In your time of need, sometimes you just need time. Please see the menu to the left for application forms and required documents.